Here's a bit of Tips, Tricks, and Etiquette that will not only make your life on the Team9000 Survival server easier, but will also make the world a better place.
World Overview Map
A map containing all homes, player locations, spawn areas, and zones can be found here. Use Chrome or Firefox for best results.
Logging, Trees, and Wood
- Please replant saplings when you cut down a tree.
- Please be considerate when planting trees near other people's buildings. How would you feel if a giant tree suddenly popped up in front of your sprite or nice tower?
Damage, Health, and Creepers
- Creeper explosions are currently disabled, they will not hurt your creations, but they will hurt you!
- If you die, you will always respawn at spawn
- Lava will not cause fires.
- Fire will not spread.
- Fire will not kill you, however lava will.
Default Player Commands
The following commands are entered in chat.  denotes text that will change depending on use, do not enter the  when using the command.
/compass (tells current bearing)(Need specific Permission)
- /tell [playername] (message to the player)
- @[playername] (message to the player]
- /money (view current money balance)
- /money pay [playername your paying] [amount] (sends money to another player)
- /suicide (kills you, sending you back to the spawn tower)
/town or /t (General town info) /town here (Info about current town) /town ? (displays commands)